The exhibition stand design process
As experienced exhibition booth builders we provide turnkey solutions for trade show booth designs that best suits your trade show and exhibition needs.
Our Exhibition Booth Designing process falls in 3 key steps.
As exhibition stand contractors, a good brief is the foundation of our designing process. Therefore, for a strong first step, we need a detailed brief which is a culmination of your exhibition goals and objectives. A good brief is important for a great creative exhibition stall design and exhibition stall fabrication.
In order to give a good brief, simply start by following these steps.
- An introductory paragraph about the company.
- What products do you sell or what services does your company offer?
- Are you an International Company? If yes, then where are you based?
- How long have you been in business?
- Describe the company using five to ten words. (i.e. young, vibrant, technology based etc)
- What do you expect to achieve with this exhibition? Is it brand awareness, direct sales, etc?
- What kind of product or service are you showcasing in the exhibition?
- Would you operate your stand with demos, visuals or A/V?
- How many people would work in the exhibition stand at once?
- Will you provide refreshments?
- Will you have giveaways?
The Initial Exhibition Stand Design Concept
Trinity Creations is an experienced exhibition stand designer. After receiving a detailed brief, we start the initial designing process. We put together ideas based on your brief and create a 3D visual of the initial stand design. This 3D visual is an insightful way of showing how your stand will function and look on the final day. It will help you get a final look and feel of the final product.
Developing the Approved Design
As exhibition stand builders, we keep altering and modifying our stand designs until we develop something that you are completely on board with. Once the final exhibition display design has been signed off, we begin constructing the stand at our production studio. This is a very collaborative process as our clients are a part of all our steps and stages. This enables us to create a stand that both looks good and helps you achieve your exhibition goals. Our post production service includes delivering the final exhibition stand on day, installing it and ensuring that all your exhibition needs are being met.
Our Recent Work